These General Terms and Conditions stipulate the conditions on the basis of which Pavel Neumann – medal workshop Antiquanova, Id. No.: 68725078, Tax Id. No.: CZ6707070612, contact address: Antiquanova Pavel Neumann, Terezin 14, 69614 Terezin, the Czech Republic, (hereinafter the Seller) sells coins, tokens, numismatic items and related goods to the Buyer.
Rights and Obligations of the Seller
1) The Seller shall be obliged to fulfil a binding order and ship the ordered goods to the address specified in this order within 10 business days from the confirmation of the order or, in case of advance payment into the account, within 10 business days from receipt of the payment. If a longer time of shipment is specified in the description of the goods, the latter represents the binding deadline for performing the order containing the relevant goods.
2) A binding order shall mean an order sent by the Buyer and confirmed by the Seller. The confirmation shall be sent to the e-mail address of the customer and it shall contain an advance invoice where advance payment is concerned.
3) Orders shall be performed in the order in which they were received. Orders submitted through the www.antiquanova.com e-shop shall be performed preferentially, followed by, in sequence, e-mail orders, telephone orders and, finally, orders sent by post.
4) The Seller reserves the right to refuse to fulfil an order or to supply less than ordered on grounds of stock shortage.
5) The Seller reserves the right to refuse to fulfil an order if the specified delivery address is obviously wrong. The Seller shall send information on such refusal to the customer’s e-mail address.
6) If the Buyer fails to fulfil his obligation to accept and pay for goods ordered through a binding order, the Seller shall have the right to suspend or refuse the performance of any other orders from the relevant Buyer.
Rights and Obligations of the Buyer
1) The Buyer shall specify a correct postal address to which the ordered goods are to be shipped.
2) The Buyer agrees to accept goods ordered through a binding order and shipped and pay the total price for the ordered goods and any other fees (postal charges, packaging charges, cash on delivery) specified in the confirmation of the order.
3) In case of advance payment, the Buyer agrees to pay the total price of the order within 5 business days from receipt of the confirmation of the order. The order number shall serve as a variable symbol of the payment. If the Seller does not receive the payment into his account by the aforementioned deadline, the order shall be cancelled by the Seller.
4) The ownership title to the purchased item shall pass to the Buyer upon acceptance of the item.
1) The applicable price of the goods is specified in the e-shop at www.antiquanova.com. The prices are specified including VAT. Insurance of the goods is included in the price.
1) The Buyer shall pay to the Seller the price of the goods using the PayPal.
Shipment of the Goods
1) The goods shall be shipped by air mail as an insured package.
2) The shipment shall be insured for its full value.
3) If the Buyer does not receive a dispatched shipment within 20 days from the order, he should inform the Seller of this fact.
Record Keeping and Personal Data Protection
1) The operator of the www.antiquanova.com e-shop hereby declares in a binding manner that he will not disclose to third persons any data of personal nature which he obtains from his customer and will use it exclusively for his own needs. The handling of your personal data is fully subject to the statutory rules that regulate this part of the business relationship, particularly Czech Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection.
Amendment to the General Terms and Conditions
1) The Seller shall be entitled to amend and supplement the General Terms and Conditions provided that the applicable wording is published at www.antiquanova.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1) These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic.
2) The competence of courts shall be governed by Act No. 99/1963 Coll. (the Code of Civil Procedure), as amended.
3) Legal relationships not expressly stipulated herein shall be governed by Act No. 513/1991 Coll. (the Civil Code), as amended.
DISCLAIMER: We cannot be responsible for any customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply in countries outside the Czech Republic. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office, although we will ship any products you order to the address you provide.
1) The warranty period of the goods shall be 24 months.
2) Where some other, e.g. longer warranty period is provided for specific goods, this fact shall be indicated in the catalogue page of the goods.
3) The warranty period shall commence on the date of acceptance of the item by the Buyer.
4) The standard of fineness of coins, medals and tokens from precious metals is guaranteed by the maker’s mark.
Registration: The entrepreneur is registered with the trade licensing authority in Hodonin, Czech Republic
Registered office: Terezin 14, Terezin 69614, Czech Republic
Person responsible for the operation of the e-shop: Pavel Neumann
Working hours for telephone communication: Mo - Fri, 9.00 A.M. - 5.00 P.M CET.
We respond to inquiries sent by e-mail not later than within 2 business days if they concern business transactions. The time of response to general inquiries, offers, etc. differs depending on the nature of the correspondence.